A total of 15,500,000 GEL (about $4.67m/€4.22m) has already been accumulated in the StopCov fund created on March 23 to help the poor and disadvantaged through the coronavirus crisis in Georgia.
Among the companies that have made donations are:
- MagtiCom - 3 million GEL
- RMG - 1 million GEL
- Silknet - 1 million GEL
- Anagi - 300,000 GEL
- Georgian Industrial Group - 300,000 GEL
- Georgian Business Association - 300,000 GEL
- Dariali Energy - 200,000 GEL
- VTB Bank - 200,000 GEL
- Tegeta Motors - 200,000 GEL
- Dirsi - 200,000 GEL
- M2 - 100,000 GEL
- The Georgian Football Federation - 100,000 GEL.
- APM Terminals Poti - 100,000 GEL
- Casa Calda - 100,000 GEL
- Askaneli Brothers - 100,000 GEL
- Bolero & Company - 100,000 GEL
- Black Sea Terminal - 100,000 GEL
- Chiaturmanganum Georgia - 100,000 GEL
- Gino Holding - 150,000 GEL
In addition to the companies, private entities have donated as well, announces the press office of the foundation.
More than 15 million GEL was accumulated as of March 7. The latest information about donations will be announced later today.