Ruling Georgian Dream party candidates are again leading in six majoritarian constituencies in Rustavi 2 commissioned polls.
The poll, carried out by British company Survation, is based on interviews with 1,808 people in the constituencies of Didube-Chughureti, Zugdidi, Akhaltsikhe-Borjomi-Adigeni-Aspindza, Akhalkalaki-Ninotsminda, Kobuleti and Tkibuli-Terjola-Zestaponi-Baghdati between September 21 and October 10.
Survation asked people going to polling stations on election day 'whom they would vote for if elections were held today?'
Didube-Chughureti majoritarian constituency:
- Giorgi Volski, Georgian Dream - 55%
- Ana Dolidze, Movement for People - 18%
- Zurab Japaridze, Girchi - 15%
- Levan Samushia, Lelo for Georgia - 3%
- Dimitri Lortkipanidze, Independent candidate - 3%
- Gedevan Popkhadze, Our Georgia-Solidarity Alliance - 3%
- Archil Beridze, Alliance of Patriots - 2%
Zugdidi majoritarian constituency:
- Irakli Chikovani, Georgian Dream - 55%
- Malkhaz Jalaghonia, United National Movement/Strength in Unity - 29%
- Gigi Ugulava, European Georgia - 12%
- Alexandre Akhvlediani, Lelo for Georgia - 3%
- Otar Tchitanava, Alliance of Patriots - 1%
Akhaltsikhe-Borjomi-Adigeni-Aspindza majoritarian constituency:
- Anton Obolashvili, Georgian Dream - 63%
- Vazha Chitashvili, United National Movement - 23%
- Zurab Chilingarashvili, European Georgia - 11%
- Davit Gogichaishvili, Alliance of Patriots - 3%
Akhalkalaki-Ninotsminda majoritarian constituency:
- Samvel Manukian, Georgian Dream - 59%
- Arsen Karapetian, European Georgia - 19%
- Enzel Mkoian, independent candidate - 14%
- Melik Raisian, United National Movement - 5%
- Artashes Akopian, Alliance of Patriots - 3%
Kobuleti majoritarian constituency:
- Zaal Mikeladze, Georgian Dream - 76%
- Bondo Tedoradze, United National Movement/Strength in Unity - 17%
- Paata Tsivadze, Lelo for Georgia - 3%
- Irina Apkhazava, European Georgia - 3%
- Amiran Tatidze, Alliance of Patriots - 1%
Tkibuli-Terjola-Zestaponi-Baghdati majoritarian constituency
- Bezhan Tsakadze, Georgian Dream - 66%
- Kakha Getsadze, United National Movement - 23%
- Gigi Tsereteli, European Georgia - 4%
- Otar Shaorshadze, Alliance of Patriots - 3%
- Ani Bibilashvili, Lelo for Georgia - 3%
Yesterday Formula TV also published the results of a poll carried out by Edison Research between September 17 and October 7.
The poll, based on face-to-face interviewes with 4,500 people, showed that 'if elections were held today' the ruling party would receive 36% of votes, the UNM/Strength in Unity - 17% of votes and EG - 5% of votes.
They are followed by Strategy Aghmashenebeli (4%), Labour Party (3%), Alliance of Patriots (3%), Girchi (2%), Lelo for Georgia (2%), Citizens (1%), United Georgia (1%) and Victorious Georgia (1%).
Some 24% of the interviewed people still have not decided whom to vote for on October 31.