The ruling Georgian Dream party would receive 56% of votes if elections were held today, Imedi TV commissioned poll says.
The poll, carried out by US-based Public Opinion Strategies, is based on 1,518 interviews conducted by Gorbi between October 9 and October 20.
Based on the results:
- Georgian Dream received 56%
- United National Movement received 19.9%
- Alliance of Patriots received 4.6%
- Strategy Aghmashenebeli received 4.5%
- European Georgia received 4.3%
- Lelo for Georgia received 3.9%
- Girchi received 3%
- Labour Party received 2.2%
- United Georgia received 1.6%
The recent election poll conducted by British company Survation between October 16 and October 22, the Georgian Dream received 55% of support. It was followed by the opposition United National Movement with 22%.