Georgian athletes are among the world’s top judokas participating in the World Judo Masters in the Russian city of Saint Petersburg.
Having won the battle in their weight categories, Georgian judokas now have three gold, one silver and one bronze medals:
- Guram Tushushvili has won gold in +100kg category
- Varlam Liparteliani has won gold in -100kg category
- Beka Gviniashvili has won gold in -90kg category
- Lasha Shavdatuashvili has won silver in -73kg category
- Vazha Margvelashvili has won bronze in -66kg category
The competition hosted Olympic and world champions in each weight category on December 16-17.