The aim of the initiative is to improve cooperation across the occupation line.See More
Georgian gov’t launches new peace initiative for occupied Tskhinvali, Abkhazia
The Government of Georgia has proposed legislative changes for improving the humanitarian, social and economic conditions of the populations in Georgia’s Russian-occupied regions of Abkhazia and Tskhinvali (South Ossetia).
- Legislation to combat organised crime passed by parliament
- State Security Service: Threat of terrorism remains low in Georgia
- New bill may prevent prisoners from phoning wives, ex-wives, if requested
- 4 Georgian criminal bosses and 34 others detained in France and Greece
- Lawyer says Tatunashvili’s organs were removed