Occupied Tskhinvali creates ‘border demarcation commission’,demands one more village
The Georgian occupied Tskhinvali (South Ossetia) de facto parliament has created a ‘border delimitation-demarcation commission’ and is now saying that it is "unjust” that the village Tsnelisi is not "within the border of the South Ossetian republic.”Both the commission and the statement on the village have been assessed as provocative and as a violation of all international law by Tbilisi. See More
- Georgia’s Partnership Fund takes over 100% stake in Borjomi-Likani International
- Estonian President: “Georgia deserves more than just kind and encouraging words”
- Occupants illegally detain two Georgians near church on Tbilisi-administered area
- What was Georgia’s foreign trade like 100 years ago?
- Number of Georgian asylum seekers in Germany dramatically decreases