After 24 years Georgia farewells 25 heroes of Abkhazia War
25 Georgian heroes who lost their lives in the Abkhaz war in 1993 who have been recently identified and transported to the capital of Tbilisi were buried today. Georgia’s Prime Minister thanked the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the Abkhazian side for their support in finding and identifying the people who died in the war. See More
- Celebrated composer Giya Kancheli premieres new work in Tbilisi concert
- Georgia hosts first trilateral meeting of heads of general staff of Georgia-Turkey-Azerbaijan
- Women in power: How do Georgia’s numbers compare with the European average?
- Georgian teenage pianists set for Ljubljana fest concert
- Powerful storm hits Black Sea coastline in Georgia